Ep #34: How To Increase Your Online Presence For Income OpportunitiesJan 10, 2023
In this episode, I share how to increase your online presence for different income opportunities.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What you need to begin your online business journey
- Where you need to "hang out" to get started with different remote work opportunities
- How to share your wisdom and be seen via social media
Here’s what you can find in this episode:
Welcome back to this month's series. Last week I shared my top five predictions for remote work and business opportunities in 2023. Today we are going to dig deeper into increasing your online presence for income opportunities whether it is working for yourself or someone else. I would encourage you to go back and listen to episode #33 before continuing on with this episode.
Here are a few tips we cover in this episode:
- An online presence whether it is a LinkedIn account, Yelp, or on social media.
- For some jobs, you do not necessarily need a remote work resume.
- You don't need to share personal details on any social media platform. Share information that will be helpful to someone searching for these tips.
- Find out how to expand your online business to include a variety of income streams instead of just one.
- How to be SEEN on the world wide web without a website.
Head over to the blog to listen to the entire episode, and learn all of my great tips for Increasing Your Online Presence.
Don't miss next week's episode where we will tackle more online work tips.
See you then.
If you have any questions Click here to DM on Instagram.
Looking for more inspirational ideas? Sign up for my free training:
How To Get Remote Work To Have A Flexible Lifestyle (Without Running Out of Money), https://www.camilleattell.com/remote-training
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
If you’re loving the Remote Work Retirement Show please consider the rating and leaving a review! This helps get the word out about the show and helps other people find hope and practical steps to find the right remote work for them. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then let me know what you loved most about the show.
Also, make sure you don't miss an episode by clicking here to follow and get notified when each one is published.